Search for jobs with us
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Dare to DisruptInnovation is our middle name. Good is never good enough, and that’s why we are constantly experimenting, taking risks and disrupting the status quo. We are always looking for people who are curious and constantly in beta mode.
Meet our #SEGreatPeople in Digital Team
Elizabeth’s advice for the cybersecurity“Creating a cultural shift doesn’t happen overnight. It requires a consistent drumbeat, not a one-time effort. Encourage employees to talk about security. It doesn’t have to be anything formal, but it’s important to get conversations started and make it clear that it’s OK – even encouraged – to share concerns, issues and problems.”
Jamie’s work in edge computing"These days, digitization-driven value creation is cropping up in all kinds of different ways. It influences everything from the way we more efficiently conduct our business to benefits we accrue in our daily personal lives. In order to experience the benefits of this value creation, technologies that assure Certainty in a Connected World play an almost invisible, but critically important, support role behind the scenes."
Morgan’s career journey as a digital native“I'm a digital native, passionate about Innovation, new technologies, collaboration, people & team impact on business.”
Dhivya’s experience in Global Supply Chain, Singapore“I am passionate about accelerating Digital Transformation of supply chain by implementing digital tools in my day-to-day work to enhance communication and collaboration effectively across different teams.”