Unless otherwise specified, this website, its content, and its domain name and urls: http://www.schneider-electric.com, http://www.schneiderelectric.com are the sole property of:
Chief Marketing Officer
Schneider Electric Industries SAS
35, rue Joseph Monier
92500 Rueil Malmaison - France
Schneider Electric SE
35 rue Joseph Monier
92500 Rueil Malmaison - France
Phone: +33 (0) 1 41 29 70 00
Fax: +33 (0) 1 41 29 71 00
1. Purpose of this web site:This website, as well as the contents including all information, text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and other material are for general information purpose about Schneider Electric.
2. Trademark and copyright informationThe Schneider Electric brand and any registered trademarks of Schneider Electric Industries SAS referred to on this website are the sole property of Schneider Electric SE and its subsidiaries. They may not be used for any purpose without the owner's permission, given in writing. This website and its content are protected, within the meaning of the French intellectual property code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle français, referred to hereafter as "the Code"), under the laws of copyright covering texts, drawings and models, as well as by trademark law. You agree not to reproduce, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use as defined in the Code, all or part of this website or its content on any medium whatsoever without Schneider Electric's permission, given in writing. You also agree not to establish any hypertext links to this website or its content. Schneider Electric does not grant any right or license for the personal and non-commercial use of the website or its content, except for a non-exclusive license to consult it on an "as is" basis, at your own risk. All other rights are reserved.
Schneider Electric makes no claim or representations regarding the third party trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, contact the webmaster at:
3. Links to other web sitesThis web site may contain links to other web sites, which are provided solely as convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Schneider Electric of the contents of such other web sites . Schneider Electric is not responsible for the content of any other web sites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials of such web sites.
4. Updating of informationSchneider Electric makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is accessible at all times. You may however be prevented from accessing the site or experience access problems due to technical difficulties or during maintenance work or upgrades. In addition, while Schneider Electric takes reasonable care to ensure that the information on this site is kept up to date, it makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, of its accuracy and completeness.
The content of this website and the websites accessible via hypertext links at this site may be corrected, amended or updated at any time without notice.
Schneider Electric does not guarantee and makes no representations or warranties that this website and access thereto are secure, or that this website is free of viruses or bugs that could result in damage to or the loss of data. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.
Schneider Electric accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages of whatsoever kind and howsoever caused, arising out of your use of or inability to access the website.
5. Financial and share price informationThe information provided through this website is not intended to be and shall not be deemed to be an offer, invitation or inducement to invest in or otherwise deal in Schneider Electric SE shares or any other financial instruments whatsoever issued by any Schneider Electric company, nor to provide or constitute any advice or recommendation in connection with any investment decision.
The share price published on the Finance page of this website is supplied by an outside company and Schneider Electric accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to any delay or inaccuracies in the information supplied via this link, over which it has no control. This website may also provide links to other external websites that are not controlled by Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric is not responsible for the content of any such websites.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT WILL SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
7. Confidential or proprietary informationSchneider Electric does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Schneider Electric will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Schneider Electric any information or material, you grant Schneider Electric an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Schneider Electric is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
8. Jurisdictional issuesUnless otherwise specified, the materials in this Web site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting Schneider Electric products. Schneider Electric makes no representation that materials or products depicted in the site are appropriate or available in all locations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
Last update : September 29, 2014