Shielded Solid Insulated Switchgear
Discover the new compact MV Switchgear featuring SF6-free Shielded Solid Insulation (2SIS) and incidentally touch safe system.
Premset dramatically improves the most important aspects of today's MV Switchgear. It introduces a compact (SF6-free), smart grid ready solution with the simplest installation and service procedures due to insulation and shielding of all live parts. Premset is the first ever MV Switchgear to attain the SILVER AWARD in electrical safety (voted by Plant Engineering).
Range composed of compact, smart and modular units up to 15 kV, earth shielded solid and easily adaptable to specific requirements:
- Circuit breaker and switch-disconnector using vacuum technology
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 95 kV
- Rated busbar current: 600A and 1200A
- Rated max short time withstand current: 25 kA (2 sec)
- Cable grounding switch: 25 kA Fault Making
- Degree of protection: NEMA 1
- Dimensions W x H x D (in.): 14.75 x 65 x 36
- 5 circuit-breakers: D01N, D02N, D06N, D06H, D12H
- Short Circuit Interrupting Rating: 25kA
- Technology: Shielded Solid Insulation
- Standard: ANSI/IEEE
Standard Warranty Period : 18 months
Premset Shielded Solid Insulation System (2SIS)
Premset Design & Installation
Premset Values: Smart Grid ready
A technological breakthrough, opening the way to unprecedented safety, efficiency, and ease of use:
- Increased safety and reliability in harsh environments: insulation and shielding of all live parts ensures a longer service life with less maintenance than traditional medium voltage switchgear.
- Flexible, simple, modular, and functional: easy to install and easy to use, with operator-friendly switchgear and optimized service thanks to 2SIS technology.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence: advanced protection, control and monitoring, fully integrated for higher dependability and energy efficiency.
Premset applications can be found in all medium voltage market segments including:
- Large Commercial
- Building and Infrastructure
- Data Centre
- Water Treatment
- Metals and Mining
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now