Introducing a cloud-based, personalized power management system.Built for you…managed by us.
Do you need to manage your facility power and energy usage but lack the resources and time to do it?
With an EcoStruxureTM Power cloud-based Power Management solution from Schneider Electric, you can enjoy the benefits of a power and energy management system without the work and hassle. The system is remotely hosted, managed, and supported by us, easily giving you the ability to optimize power, maximize operational efficiency, reduce energy usage, and increase your bottom-line performance.
Start your Energy Transformation Journey
Speak directly to a Certified Power Management Expert on how your business could improve it’s energy and operational efficiency and meet your sustainability goals.
Innovation Talk: Cloud-Hosted Power ManagementEnjoy the benefits of a power and energy management system without spending time or labor costs to do it...
Discover how you can bring the power and energy intelligence of your facility to your fingertips in this on-demand session.
Power & Energy Intelligence at your Fingertips
Customized real-time monitoring
- Real-time status of sensitive power distribution components
- Trend chart tools with customized views to reveal patterns and anomalies quickly
Data analytics and visualization
- Smart, user-friendly dashboards and reports for energy management
- Flexible report distribution options
- Automated power quality reports and waveform analysis tools
Alarm and event management
- Real-time alarm triggering, notification and analysis tools
- Sequence of events reporting for power system event root cause analyses
And Much More!
- Avoid power factor and peak demand penalties
- Use shadow billing to identify errors in utility bills
- Enable participation in demand response programs by tracking consumption patterns and managing loads
- Create accountability by allocating costs to departments or processes
- Analyze equipment performance to support proactive maintenance and extend lifespan
- Reveal unused system capacity to avoid upgrading or over building
- Provide real time data and control your facility on day to day operations
- Real-time data monitoring, alarming, and control of energy processes within your facility
- Identify potential power quality issues in your network and fix them to improve the performance of your equipment