1. What does a solar inverter do?
A solar inverter is an integral component of the solar electric power system; it is responsible for inverting energy from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). Different types of solar power inverters might be used depending on a solar system's varying requirements. Broadly, there are two kinds of solar inverters:
• The first one is called a microinverter. It has a higher upfront cost but can provide long-term savings by being exceedingly energy efficient.
• The second one is called a string inverter. It is primarily used to save upfront system costs but is not very cost-efficient. Schneider Electric is a leading solar and energy service provider. We aim at delivering a wide range of innovative and digitized solar power solutions for diverse commercial and residential fields.
2. How does solar power conversion work?
Solar power technologies effectively work with sunlight to convert it into electric energy through mirrors that generate power through concentrated solar radiation or photovoltaic panels (PV). This entire process of solar power conversion eliminates carbon and greenhouse gases, providing an ecologically friendly solution for a brighter and healthier future. Schneider Electric aims to develop a range of innovative solutions that bridge the gap between sustainability and progress. We have green home solar power solutions that provide renewable energy for your home while significantly reducing energy bills, maintenance costs, and carbon emissions.
3. What is the importance of solar solutions from Schneider Electric?
Schneider Electric holds expertise in energy management and solar power conversion with the help of the best-in-class technology to power PV systems across the world. Schneider Electric's solutions are easy to use, flexible, and offer a higher investment rate. For example, advanced solar and battery system control solutions extend wireless access point connectivity with system management tools and enhance configuration. Modern solar solutions are also remotely manageable, offer multiple visualizations for customer data logging for diagnostics, compare energy performances, and more.