- High availability architecture - Different running modes : hot stand-by, integrated parallel, or centralized static switch for multi-modules leading to availability architectures
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Output synchronization to external source - UPS systems can be synchronized with any other independent source for use with downstream static transfer switches.
- Parallel capability - Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW - Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient