Keep your colocation businesses relevant
A world of availabilityDigital Realty needed a globally consistent infrastructure to support its colocation goals and expansion. Schneider Electric helped customize a reliable EcoStruxure solution to unify, monitor and control Digital Realty facilities, anywhere in the world, anytime.
• As Digital Realty continues to expand its footprint, it is critical that everything from system architecture to end-user reporting is consistent across all sites.
• New construction in the colocation industry is happening rapidly and requires flawless execution; installations must be standard, globally.
• Digital Realty's customers are seeking 24/7 access to actionable information.
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation, EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected Products: HyperPod integrated rack systems
• Digital Realty now leverages EcoStruxure, Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture and platform to provide the reliability, scale and visibility necessary.
• Schneider Electric worked with Digital Realty to develop standard solutions and configurations that ensure consistency for existing and new customers, regardless of industry, size, or location.
• Digital Realty now employs Schneider Electric’s HyperPod integrated rack systems, giving this colocation provider the flexibility to fit customers' varied configurations with reduced installation times and faster deployment.
• With the right tools to execute their vision, site operators can run their data centers efficiently and consistently around the globe 24/7.
Kevin Dalton, Vice President, Global Engineering and Design, Digital Realty
"In order for us to achieve global consistency, we need a partner that can provide products on a global level. Schneider Electric is definitely a partner providing a one-stop solution for our infrastructure needs."
Critical Facilities Management
Solutions for Colocation Providers
Software and Services
EcoStruxure for Cloud & Service Providers
Stay up to date
Have a story worth sharing?