Multifix Air is an inventive and cost-efficient range of flush mounted and airtight installation boxes from Schneider Electric.
- Single boxes in two depths (40 and 50 mm), both with c/c 60 fixing centres
- Double box for both horizontal and vertical mounting
- Accessories like covers, DCL lighting plugs etc
Materials and Colours
Boxes: Polypropylene in green colour NCS 2070 G80Y.
Membrane : TPE in grey colour RAL 7035.
The range of accessories such as hole saw, box covers, DCL plugs and outlets is compatible with the Multifix Plus range.
Setting a new standard in energy efficiency
- Meets the highest demands for airtight installations
- Reduces the air leakage by 95% as compared to standard boxes
- Both single and double boxes
- Single boxes in two depths; 40 and 50 mm
- Four conduit/cable entries in the single box and six in the double box
- Airtight elastic membranes – safely fixed conduits and yet flexible enough to let the conduits adjust to the wanted position with maintained air tightness
- Efficient – high-speed screws (triple-threaded) for quick assembly
- Fast – knock-outs are easily opened with just the conduit or cable, no tools needed
- Easy to mount – the wide collar hides mistakes, and the slim “waistline” of the double box eases the hole-making
- Safe – all metal parts are zinc-plated to eliminate risk of corrosion and the plastic parts withstand a glow wire test of 850°
- Anti-rotation system in the single box
- For all kinds of walls and wiring devices – extra long screws and c/c 60 fixing centres
- Simple to use – self-instructive and functional design