Linergy power busbars
Linergy BS, BW, LGY, LGYE, BZ. Designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards
A complete range of vertical, horizontal, insulated, rear/multistage, and multi-standard power busbar.
FeaturesLinergy BS : Traditional copper busbars, up to 4000 A. Multiple possibilities for installation : rear, lateral, multi-staged, horizontal or vertical installation.
Linergy BW : Compact and insulated multi-point distribution busbar up to 630 A. The best IPxxB solution in enclosures.
Linergy LGY : Profiles for vertical staged busbars system up to 3200A that brings you direct access for quick cabling and upgrading.
Linergy LGYE : Linergy Evolution's unique profile, designed with the ratings and capacity you need, provides performance that is backed by regular testing up to 4000 A.
Linergy BZ : A multi-standard power busbars and plates system up to 630 A, that allows quick and reliable connections of the devices (Compact NSX, Powerpact, TeSys U, GV2, GV3, GV7, LD63).
BenefitsProviding a total performance that is easier and faster than ever:
- Available solutions up to 4000 A, in compliance with standard IEC 61439-1&2 (guaranteed for thermal and electrodynamics characteristics inside Prisma range)
- High short-circuit withstand capacity (Icw) up to 100 kA/1s
- Devices can be powered anywhere within the panel
- Connection everywhere without drilling
- A straightforward layout that allows quick and simplified extensions and upgrades, while keeping initial switchboard performances
ApplicationsDesigned to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP, you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales