- Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
- Integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Quick PF, Quick PRD ranges.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): PF and PRD ranges.
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The first electrician friendly lightning protection
Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- Certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers and
- The strength of the connections.
Remote monitoring of the protection status.
Simplified installation of the Quick ranges, due to the integrated disconnector
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.