Voltmeters measure the potential (voltage) difference of an electric circuit in volts.
For ammeters, the measurement is read on an interchangeable dial. The range integrates two device types: devices for flush-mounted installation and DIN rai.l
Common technical data:
- accuracy:class 1.5
- operating frequency:50/60Hz
- operating temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- for flush-mounted devices, two sizes: 72 x 72 and 96 x 96
- All types of measurements:A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush mounting
- Digital or analog display
- Local measurement .