FeaturesThe Back-UPS ES offers our best value battery backup and surge protection for your home and home office computer systems. Completely redesigned to use less power during normal operation, the Back-UPS ES provides enough backup power for you to work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility and data lines. Most models include our award-winning data loss prevention software, which automatically saves open files and gracefully shuts down your computer during extended outages. Additional features like an audible alarm, LED status indicator, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breaker and transformer-block spaced outlets make the Back-UPS ES the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of power outages and lost data.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.