Online Electrical Calculation tools is a set of computer aided online tools designed to help you :
- Display the time-current curves of one circuit-breaker
- Check the discrimination between two circuit-breakers and display their time-current curves
- Search all the circuit-breakers that can be selective with a defined circuit-breaker
- Search all the circuit-breakers that offer cascading with a defined circuit-breaker
- Display the curves of two Residual Current Devices (RCD) and check their discrimination
- Calculate the Cross Section Area of cables and build a cable schedule
- Calculate the voltage drop of a defined cable and check the maximum length
All tools propose a report generation feature.
No download needed, direct access from your web browser.
Calculation tools are based upon Schneider Electric Ecodial electrical network calculation well-known software.
These new online software tools will progressively substitute Curve Direct and Direct Coordination.
Run using Microsoft Silverlight
- Easier than old fashioned paper catalogue and coordination tables.
- Faster than the heavy full features electrical network calculation software.
- Up to date with Schneider Electric Low Voltage protection devices and circuit breakers.
- No download needed, no resident software package on your computer, OnLine tools can be played from your web browser, and it’s on !
You are a consultant or design office, OnLine Calculation tools can help you :
- To verify cable voltage drop during the re-design of the projects,
- To design an installation when searching information on protection settings and time current curves,
- To design an installation where continuity of supply is required,
- To optimize the installation cost,
- To generate cables schedule and choose proper cable size, for greater system reliability.
You are a electrical contractor, OnLine Calculation tools can help you :
- To quickly verify and identify cable losses during trouble shooting purpose.
- To determine the cross section area of the cable during installation.
When dealing with an extension of an existing installation, or with a load upgrade :
- To set the new protection and to see the result on the time current curve
- To set the new protection taking into account protection discrimination and optimize the cost of the extension
- To select circuit-breakers taking into account discrimination
- To verify whether the existing cable is adequate.
- To calculate cable size and to assist engineers during project expansion.
You are a panel builder, OnLine Calculation tools can help you :
- To preset protection trip unit and to display the result on the time current curve,
- To preset protection trip curves when protection discrimination is mandatory,
- To select new circuit-breakers when discrimination is mandatory,
- To optimize the cost of the switchboard thanks to protection coordination.
You are a facility management manager / staff, OnLine Calculation tools can help you :
- During replacement of cables,
- To identify the losses in existing installation,
- To re-design of the electrical network system.
To understand root causes and to solve the issue :
- When facing a protection tripping issue,
- When facing a protection coordination issue,
- When facing a protection discrimination issue.