Realift Rod Pump Solutions for the Smart Oil Field
Schneider Electric™ Realift Rod Pump Control is a comprehensive well optimization solution that can be deployed as either a stand-alone pump jack controller or a part of an enterprise oil field strategy, where operations like tank level management, product recovery and transport is controlled via remote telemetry and SCADA.
Realift Rod Pump Control can be tailored to fit your control needs from basic to complex, providing timed, torque or surface/downhole control options. It can automatically switch modes on the fly in the event of sensor loss, helping to ensure that production is not interrupted. In torque mode the RPC monitors the motor torque via the variable frequency drive to optimize 'pump fill' and provides low-cost, entry-level optimization. Downhole Card mode measures load and creates an X-Y plot ‘dynacard’ that provides visibility of downhole conditions that can impact pump fill, mechanical integrity and energy management. Rod Pump Control can extend well life by reducing rod parting, fluid pound and gas lock.
- Extend well life by stopping rod parting, fluid pound and gas lock
- Lower Operating Expenses with fewer site visits and lower maintenance costs
- Access vital pump, motor, dynamometer card, and trend data in real-time
- Optimise Energy Efficiency through improved performance of every stroke
- Lower Costs with Quick Installation
Applications in Upstream Oil & Gas