FeaturesThe Conext XW inverter/charger features sine-wave power and advanced battery charging technology. The product line offers inverter/chargers in power levels from 4 kW to 6 kW in an expandable configuration allowing for future system growth in either single or three-phase applications up to 36 kW.
The products can be used in either a grid-tied with battery backup or off-grid application to suit a wide variety of installations.
- True sine-wave output
- Models available in 230 V / 50 Hz or 120/240 V/60 Hz
- 24 V models rated at 4000 VA and 48 V models rated at 4500 VA or 6000 VA
- High surge capacity – Full 200% rated output power is delivered to loads
- All models suitable for off-grid or hybrid/backup power applications
- Single-phase and three-phase configurations possible
- Up to four inverters can be installed in parallel to create larger single-phase systems up to 24 kVA
- Up to two inverters per phase can be connected for three-phase installations up to 36 kVA
- Dual AC inputs (grid and generator) with automatic transfer; external transfer switch not required
- Efficient, power factor corrected, high-current, multistage battery charging
- Configurable auxiliary output
- Non volatile memory stores parameter settings
- Full control of generator with optional automatic generator start (AGS)
- 230 V/ 50 Hz model CE and RCM marked and 120/240 V/ 60 Hz model UL/CSA certified
- Mounting bracket included
- Local LED display on inverter shows output power, charge current and battery level, to provide system status at-a-glance
- Network communication capability allows device settings and activity to be communicated to other plug-and-play devices, such as System Control Panel (SCP), Automatic Generator Start (AGS) and MPPT Solar Charge Controllers.