Thanks to its exclusive features, the Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system provides absolute safety and better continuity of service.
- VisiSafe : for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoes quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune add-on Residual Current Devices : better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks and environments.
- The Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept, a one-piece combined unit integrating a circuit-breaker + contactor + impulse relay.
- Total coordination guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Optimised design time, in particular for lighting solutions in buildings.
- 50% fewer connections with the Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept
- Flexible, upgradeable solutions and simple operations
- Easier status diagnosis via product front face indications
- Multiclip distribution systems suitable for upgrading electrical facilities, add-ons, adaptation, phase balancing, etc.
- Easy to adapt to constraints and last-minute changes in the tertiary and industrial fields
- Operating and control mode selection
- Building management system interfacing
- Limitation of intervention costs on remote structures thanks to the new automatic remote control auxiliary.
For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 accessories for iC60 MCBs & iID RCCBs: splitter blocks…
Acti 9 electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs & iID RCCBs
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
Acti 9 iPF, iPRD DIN rail type 2 Surge Protector Device (SPD)
Acti 9 Reflex iC60: Din rail integrated control circuit breakers
Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor
Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay
Acti 9 iIL DIN rail Led indicator light
Acti 9 iSW DIN rail control switch & switch-disconnector
Acti 9 iPB and iSSW DIN rail push button & changeover switch
BenefitsThe efficiency you deserve!
Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum safety for you, your customers and their installations.
- Acti 9 is packed full of innovations. Acti 9 enjoys the benefits of Schneider Electric's more than 40 years of experience.
- Acti 9 covers all applications, especially polluted environments and networks with absolute safety and improved continuity of service. Example: VisiTrip detects Faulty outgoes.
- Acti 9 is easy to choose, thanks to its meaningful part numbers. Example: A9XXX225 = 2P, 25A.
- Acti 9 is easy to install and environmentally friendly. Example: Its components are 100% recyclable and recoverable.
ApplicationsLow-voltage final distribution
- Protection by Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) in all industrial and commercial buildings.
- Protection of motor circuits.
- Protection of DC circuits.
- Protection of people and property by super-immune earth leakage Residual Current Devices (RCDs).
- Protection by surge arresters against overvoltages of atmospheric origin.
- Control of power and control circuits by contactors and impulse relays.
- Remote control of circuits by remote controls associated with Miniature Circuit-Breaker.
- Remote control and protection of circuits by integrated control circuit-breaker
- Programming, regulation, signalling, etc.