Had someone given you these suggestions a decade ago or two, you would have smirked at it as a far-fetched, dreamy joke. But today, this seems to be a much achievable reality. From adjusting the lights and music to warming up your pool, you can now enjoy the economic benefits of home technology conveniently. And we owe all this to the innovative home automation technology.
What is home automation System?
In a home automation solution, devices can trigger each other without any human intervention. Furthermore, it allows users to schedule automated processes like switching the lights, controlling the temperature, calibrating the entertainment system, and more. What is home automation? It is an integrated system that makes life more convenient and helps in saving a variety of costs.
What makes up a home automation system?
It refers to the capability to schedule events for the devices connected to the network. The programming includes numerous events like turning lights on or off at a specific time or switching on all lights if the security system triggers.
● Remote Monitoring and Access
Home automation systems allow you to view and control the system with an Internet-connected device. It offers a wealth of information about your house, which could include anything from checking security system status to the current temperature in your house. You can now remotely monitor your home security systems while being miles away.
What are the benefits of a home automation system?
● It provides remote access and enables you to control your home while being away.
● It gives a sense of comfort and convenience by transforming your house into a suitable, satisfactory livable space.
● It provides increased safety and security. Automation security devices like fire detectors and pressure sensors are efficient enough to keep themselves safe.
How does smart home automation work?
In layman’s terms, the working of this system can be explained as an interconnection of hardware, electronic, and communication interfaces that combine household devices via the Internet. The sensors in devices are connected through Wi-Fi, enabling you to manage them from your smartphone from anywhere.
There are primarily two types of home automation systems available today: wired and wireless. While wired systems are suitable for new facilities, wireless home automation solutions are ideal for existing and new facilities. How does home automation work? It functions on three levels, including monitoring, control, and automation.
- Monitoring enables users to keep a close check on the connected devices through a mobile app.
- Control allows users to take over their devices remotely, such as turning on the AC and adjusting the thermostat to set the right temperature
- Automation includes calibrating the devices to trigger each other, like setting off the alarm system when motion is detected
What are the components of a home automation system?
They monitor environmental changes in the house like daylight, motion detection, or temperature. The system can then adjust the settings as per requirement.
These are the devices like smartphones, tablets or personal computers that send and receive notifications for the status of automated machines in the house.
These are the motors, switches, or motorised valves that regulate the actual mechanism of the entire system.
Do you need home automation?
If you get 3 YES out of these five questions, think no more and switch to a smart home!
From turning off squeaky fans to turning on the lights right before a video call, home automation can do it for you while you sit on your home workstation.
You are tasked to leave your work and switch off the lights and fans of each room every other hour. Don't worry, because all you have to do is take your phone and ask Alexa, Siri, or your Google Assistant to do it for you.
If you own a smart home, you can dim the lights to a nice warm yellow glow and set the mood right.
Worry no more, as a smart home requires no additional fixing and replacements. It will fit right into your existing house without any new rewiring. Sounds fantastic, right!
From buying the latest gadgets to updating all your devices, if flaunting technology excites you, you should embrace home automation as it will never cease to surprise people.
Discover Wiser: Smart Home Automation System
How can you transform your house into a Smart Home?
● Display energy consumption, solar production and home energy flow and monitor expenses
● Generate and compare real-time energy consumption reports
● Notifies in the event of anomalies A home automation system is no longer found only in a sci-fi film set in the far-off future. To achieve it, all that one has to do is lay the foundation of the home automation system. And the beauty of these systems is that they allow you to tailor them for your requirements, whatever they may be.
So wait no more and discover a whole new convenient and luxurious world by transforming your house into a smart home with a wide range of home automation products from Wiser by Schneider Electric
Mr. & Mrs. Verma, Pune
Mr. and Mrs. Arora, Delhi
Vidhitsu Concepts, Faridabad
J P Yadav, Delhi
Contact a Home Automation Expert
Or email us at email@example.com
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.