- NR6 control up to 6 capacitor steps
- NR12 control up to 12 capacitor steps
- NRC12 control up to 12 capacitor steps and offer more functions and the Modbus communication option
They simplify the installation, supervision and maintenance of reactive power compensation equipment
- panel mounting on 35 mm DIN rail (EN 50022)
- insensitive to phase rotation polarity
- standards:IEC 61326 (CEM); IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1
Simplicity, Reliability, IntelligenceSimplicity:
- Easy to read display
- Intuitive man/machine dialogue
- direct display of network and capacitor bank step characteristics
- automatic programming and commissioning
- communication option Modbus RS485 network (compatible Transparent Ready)
Swichboards or power factor correction equipment made by panelbuilders or OEMs.
Suitable for new construction or retrofit applications in virtually any commercial, industrial, and utility enterprise.