- Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc.
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P.
- Fully compliant with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2.
- Rating: 0.5 to 63 A.
- Guaranteed breaking of DC current ensuring the best anti-fire protection.
- Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending on the standard.
- Tripping curve: C.
- Ideally suited for installation in full accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947.
- Provides plenty of connection possibilities including box lug, ring tongue terminal and more.
- Multiple installation options available such as terminal shield, rotary handle, padlocking and dividable mounting plate.
- Additional optional auxiliaries including indication of state and tripping, shunt trip and undervoltage trip.
- Multistandard: international offer available throughout the world.
- Excellent reliability: guaranteed breaking of DC current for best anti-fire protection.
- Increased Productivity: common accessories and auxiliaries for C60 AC and C60 DC ranges.
- Provides full protection of electrical circuits with a DC supply.
- Power supply: Industrial automations, auxiliary circuit for MV substations, battery charging and UPS, power system safety, telecommunications.
- Ideally suited to the transport industry such as railways, electrical vehicles and the Navy.
- Use in energy industries such as photovoltaic, wind and nuclear.