- Cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000 A
- High performance distribution systems with Linergy busbars and quick connectors
- Complete set of modular functional units tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Low voltage switchboards, Icw 100kA rms/1s, IP30, IP31, IP55, IK10,
- Distribution system: horizontal and vertical busbars in a lateral compartment or at the rear of the cubicles
- Cubicles with plain or glass door tested up to 2.5g according to the IEC 60068-3-3 standard, ensuring that the switchboard will keep on operating as intended, even during severe earthquake conditions (up to 7 on the Richter scale)
- Metal frames and panels: steel metal sheet with cataphoresis treatment with hot-polymerized polyester epoxy powder color RAL9001
- Height: 2000 mm
- 4 Widths: 800 mm (for functional units with vertical busbars), 650 mm (for functional units), 400 mm (for functional units or cable ducts), 300 mm (for cable ducts)
- 2 Depths: 400 mm, 600 mm
- Prisma P allows production of optimized, efficient and simple switchboards to meet your needs.
- Prisma P contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and certified under IEC standard conditions.
- Prisma P can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Data and Telecom (data centers, server rooms, network solutions)
- Retail (multi-user centers, chain and independent retailers)
- Industrial buildings (non-critical process, logistic, agricultural)
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics)
- Leisure and culture