PACiS System Management Tool (SMT) is the application software that guarantees the software version management through all PACiS solution elements.
From the configuration databases generated with the PACiS SCE, the PACiS SMT ensures the distribution of these files to the right equipment in stand-by status. It also facilitates the split between the running databases and new databases and displays the complete configuration database versions for the user. PACIS SMT provides the management of DCS database history. This enables the user to compare different versions, to create the successive versions matching the progressive substation automation (in case of a retrofit or extension) or to prepare various databases in parallel.
PACiS SMT also allows the automatic upload of Disturbance and Waveform files.
PACIS SMT can be implemented in the application site or run from a remote point and provides the user directly with complete System and equipment maintenance information.Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 1 year
- Reduce 'Mean Time to Repair' with easy access to chronologically stored data for the whole system in a single place
- Avoid unnecessary electrical faults happening in the power system due to poor data management
- Manage cybersecurity configuration on all Schneider Electric devices in a centralized manner
- Store & backup while tracking evolution of firmware, configuration, setting files, documentation.
- Monitor realtime changes, firmware & configuration version for connected devices (coming soon)
- Manage C264, T300 firmware and configuration upload (coming soon)
Cyber Security & Disturbance recorder (coming soon)
- Manage role-based access configurations for SE devices & collect Syslogs
- Automatically collect, store and provide evaluation for disturbance recorder files