The Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail systems offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus Slave and Acti 9 Smartlink Ethernet are modular interfaces that allow operators to remotely measure, monitor and control the essential functions of one or more distribution panels. The features include:
- Status and alarms from circuit breakers
- Remote control of contactors
- Remote monitoring of metered values
- Direct connection to:
- Modbus network (Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus)
- Ethernet network (Acti 9 Smartlink Ethernet)
- DIN rail fitting: no additional space needed
- 11 input/output channels
- Simple, rapid installation with ready-to-connect communication module
- All in one cables with pluggable connections
- IEC 61 131 compliant (PLC I/O modules).
This simple, fast-to-install communications module rapidly enables the monitoring, control and metering of Acti 9 modules in distant distribution panels. It centralizes control and energy meter data collection using a simple, ready-to-connect communication module.
The numerous benefits of this smart and efficient remote monitoring and control module include:
- Optimization of energy consumption, enabling increased energy efficiency
- The collection, visualization and analysis of data from energy meters for individually monitored/controlled circuits in multiple distribution panels
- The automation, scheduling and control of remote equipment to optimize energy consumption and reduce operation costs
- Maximal continuity of service and power availability
- Instant, precise and detailed warnings in the event of power loss
- The simplicity of upgrading existing installations for remote monitoring and control.
Essentially for industrial and commercial applications requiring:
- Protection monitoring
- Load control switching
- Energy metering.