Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A, 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 % auto sensing
- Optimized unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos f) to target.
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ)).
- 25 μs
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- 0-95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, Lloyds, other local standards
- 145 mm QVGA TFT 7-color touchscreen
- Plain language output (no cryptic codes)
- IP00, IP20, IP31, IP54, UL Type 2, UL Type 12
What is power quality?
In an ideal three phase power system, voltages are at nominal magnitude and frequency, perfectly balanced and with a perfect sinusoidal waveform. Any disturbance on one parameter (magnitude, frequency, waveform, or symmetry) is classified as a power quality issue. There are a variety of power quality disturbances – voltage dips, harmonics, transients, etc. – all of which can have negative impacts on the electrical system and equipment, such as power outage, device damage, failure, overheating, degraded performance and reduced equipment life.
AccuSine PFV+ stops power quality issues like voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation). For larger power quality applications, AccuSine PFV+ can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce system cost. It can add or subtract to the capacitor bank output, achieving high speed reactive compensation with infinite resolution. It also provides high speed Powoer Factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- Flexible and scalable
- Peace of mind:
- Worry-free power factor correction without the risk of resonance
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.