FeaturesAltivar™ Process Modular is a services-oriented variable speed drive designed to improve equipment performance, reduce operating costs by enabling process optimization, predictive maintenance and improve energy consumption.
A powerful drives range from 110 kW up to 800 kW (150...1100 HP) can be created by combining sub-assemblies and accessories such as power modules, control units, options, and mechanical accessories.
BenefitsAltivar Process Modular drives offer is designed to reduce engineering time required to design cabinet mounted drives solutions, consequently decreasing the time to market and the cost of the solution.
- Altivar Process Modular drives have category C3 EMC filters and highly efficient integrated motor filters for dv/dt and common mode reduction and voltage peak limitation that allow 300 m/984.25 ft of shielded motor cabels (category C3 environment) and 500 m/1640 ft of unshielded motor cables (category C4 enviroment)
- THDI y 48% for 80 to 100% load, which is used to maintain an optimum power factor on the most common operating range
- Embedded Line choke technology complying with standard IEC 61000-3-12
- Prewired, tested electric core components by Schneider Electric laboratories and test centers
ApplicationsThe Altivar Process Modular drives offer meets the most demanding applications and enclosure requirements as well as the most recent standards and regulations.
Customers using Altivar Process Modular benefit from all the advanced features of services oriented Altivar Process ATV600 and ATV900 drives developed for industrial applications such as water & wastewater; mining, minerals & metals; oil & gas and food & beverage.
- ATV600 drives focused on fluid management and processing and energy saving
- ATV900 drives focused on maximum productivity with exceptional motor control and connectivity