FeaturesThe Acti 9 ilL range offers a variety of DIN rail modules for indicating the presence of voltage in single-phase 110V–230V (AC), in three-phase 230V-400V (AC) and in low voltage 12V–48V (AC or DC) circuits.
These modules offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time: The features include:
- Simple and rapid installation of modules in DIN rail systems
- Indicator lamps use LEDs with a service life of 100,000 hours of constant lighting
- Indicator lights are available in a choice of colors:
- o Single indicator module: red, green, white, blue or yellow
- o Double indicator module: green/red, or white/white
- o Triple indicator module: red/red/red
- Flashing red indicator light version available for 110V-230V AC circuits
- Front facing class II insulation provides additional protection for users when operating the device
- Compliant with IEC 60947-5-1
- Warranty period: 18 months.
- Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is both simple and rapid to perform
- Seamless integration with the complete range of Acti 9 products.
- Visual monitoring of electrical circuits in industrial and commercial buildings
Acti 9 iIL
Voltage presence indicator
Part of 9 Series
DIN rail voltage presence indicator light modules for single phase, three phase or low voltage (AC/DC) circuits. Available with one, two or three indicator lights.