What is the scaling of PID feedback value when the feedback is taken from pulse input on LI5?
- min PID feedback setting (PIF1)
- max PID feedback setting (PIF2)
- min pulse input frequency (PIL)
- max pulse input frequency (PFR)
The conversion between pulse input value and PID feedback is linear and PIL corresponds to PIF1 and PFR corresponds to PIF2.
For example, PIL=5kHz, PFR=20kHz, PIF1=0, PIF2=10000
- at input frequency below 5kHz, the RPF=0
- at input frequency 10kHz, the RPF=3333
- at input frequency 15kHz, the RPF=6666
- at input frequency 20kHz, the RPF=10000
Released for:Schneider Electric New Zealand
Did this answer your question?
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.