The solution for harmonic filtering in buildings
- Global compensation or individual harmonic compensation, from H2 to H50, global or selective
- Reactive compensation: power factor correction, cos φ to near unity, selectable set point.
- Electrical systems: 3-wire or 4-wire.
- Neutral current correction: 3 times unit rating.
- Product standards: CE Certified.
- Parallel capability: up to 4 like units.
- Enclosure type: IP20, wall mounted.
- Communication: 3 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Standard RS422/485 link for J-Bus and Modbus.
- Functionality: harmonic mitigation or power factor correction, separately or combined.
- Human Machine Interface: graphic display, seven languages.
- System input
- Nominal voltage: 400 V -20 + 15%; other voltages with transformer
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz, 60 Hz, +/-8%
- Number of phases: 3 phases with or without neutral
- Technical characteristics
- Compensated harmonic currents: H2 to 50, full compensation or individual compensation.
- Fast response at < 2 cycles
- Overload: possibility of continuous operation with current limitation.
- Environmental conditions
- 0 °C to 40 °C continuous (derate 2 %/1 °C to 50 °C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % without condensation
- Operating altitude: < 1000 m, (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- Reference technical standards: IEC/EN
- SineWave is extremely compact. It can be wall-mounted or installed in a switchgear cubicle;
- SineWave can be connected in parallel, allowing future increases in power demand without disconnecting the supply;
- SineWave adapts automatically to any single-phase or three-phase load: computer load, variable speed drives, etc. It is compatible with any type of neutral systems.
By neutralising harmonics SineWave eliminates:
- nuisance tripping of circuit-breakers,
- Premature ageing of equipment.
By correcting the cos., SineWave allows:
- energy savings,
- Full compatibility of generator sets with capacitive loads
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner