The Acti9 range for low voltage DIN rail systems offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
Acti 9Smartlink Modbus Slave and Acti9 Smartlink Ethernet are modular interfaces that allow operators to remotely measure, monitor and control the essential functions of one or more distribution panels. The features include:
- Status and alarms from circuit breakers
- Remote control of contactors
- Remote monitoring of metered values
- Direct connection to:
- Modbus network (Acti9 Smartlink Modbus)
- Ethernet network (Acti9 Smartlink Ethernet)
- DIN rail fitting: no additional space needed
- 11 input/output channels
- Simple, rapid installation with ready-to-connect communication module
- All in one cables with pluggable connections
- IEC 61 131 compliant (PLC I/O modules).
This simple, fast-to-install communications module rapidly enables the monitoring, control and metering of Acti 9 modules in distant distribution panels. It centralizes control and energy meter data collection using a simple, ready-to-connect communication module.
The numerous benefits of this smart and efficient remote monitoring and control module include:
- Optimization of energy consumption, enabling increased energy efficiency
- The collection, visualization and analysis of data from energy meters for individually monitored/controlled circuits in multiple distribution panels
- The automation, scheduling and control of remote equipment to optimize energy consumption and reduce operation costs
- Maximal continuity of service and power availability
- Instant, precise and detailed warnings in the event of power loss
- The simplicity of upgrading existing installations for remote monitoring and control.
Essentially for industrial and commercial applications requiring:
- Protection monitoring
- Load control switching
- Energy metering.