Bar contactors up to 900 kWEnd of commercialisation
Contactors available in pre-defined composition or variable composition from 80 to 2750 A.
TeSys B can work under severe environments with a customer’s specific requests.
- Electromagnet (control circuit): Large band of voltage choices with/without reduced power consumption
- Main poles: Numbers of NO or NC poles designed for specific applications
- Mounting bar: flexible in length and fixing points
- Auxiliary contacts: N/O and N/C type, with instantaneous and time delay
- High electrical durability: up to 10 Million operations
TeSys B offers multiple products to meet the needs of various applications, including:
High performance applications: CV3B and LC1B range:
- 9 sizes from 80 A to 2750 A (AC-1); 1800 A (AC-3); 2500 A (DC-5)
- Operational voltage up to 1000V AC, 440 V DC/pole
- High inductive loads, high voltage DC circuit
- Loads at high operating rates: 1200 operating cycles/hour up to 460 A (AC-3)
Standard performance applications: CV1B range
- 5 sizes from 80 to 630 A (AC-1), 700 A (AC-3)
- Operational voltage ≤ 690V AC, 220V DC/pole
- Resistive loads, transformers, capacitors, low voltage DC circuits etc.
Specific AC/DC applications up to 2750 A for:
- Power induction furnaces (CE, CS, CG)
- Excitation circuits of synchronous machines (CRX, CVX, CWX)
- Magnetic latching contactors (CR1)
- Earthling of the power supply rail of tramway (CV1 BKS)
TeSys B provides high performance, flexibility and reliability
- High making and breaking capacities up to 2750 A /product installation
- Robust construction for heavy duty and severe environmental applications
- High performance up to 10M electric operations
- Unlimited configurations tailored to customer needs
- Direct support from specialist to optimize product configurations (sales forces)
- Easy access for maintenance and inspection (direct visibility to status, repairable for different components)
- Longevity of product service life, high reparability (40+ years lifetime)
TeSys B bar mounted contactors can be used for a variety of normal to severe environments for both DC and AC applications, including:
- DC applications: Railways, tramways, excitation circuit of synchronous machines, electrolysis, photovoltaic application power plants, DC motors, electromagnetic lifting etc.
- AC applications: Conveyors, induction furnaces, hoisting and material handling, centrifuges etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner