The Linergy offer is designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards. All Linergy distribution and connection systems have been designed and tested to work together and with all Schneider Electric devices.
Linergy TR Push-in terminal blocks: Quick and innovative connection technology, with fast installation and no tools necessary, vibration test passed according to Railway standard EN50155 and shock resistance capabilities.
Linergy TR Spring terminal blocks: Fast and easy solution with connection of all kinds of copper wires up to 35mm². Large amount of space of spring-cage terminal blocks permit to connect wires with ferrules and insulating collars.
Linergy TR Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range.
Accessories for Linergy TR: labelling, test adapters, removable component and fuse carriers, end stop, plug-in bridges, marking accessories.
Linergy terminal blocks are designed to provide the quick and reliable connection performances you expect from a top-quality installation.
All Linergy terminal blocks are engineered to ensure a long service life providing heat-resistant material, firm connections and high vibration –resistance.
Linergy TR terminal blocks offer a wide variety of solutions for your application:
- Multiple connection options : screw, spring, push-in technologies
- Conforms to the International standards of the IEC-UL-CCC-Marine
- RoHS compliance
- Extensive connection and test accessories - Installations are completed quickly and easily
- Marking accessories
- Plug-in bridges for all technologies
Designed to be used inside functional switchboards and universal
- Prisma G & P, Okken and Blokset switchboards (IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions)
- Spacial and Thalassa universal enclosures
- Electrical Distribution
- Complex and Special Machines
- Assembly Lines
- Industrial application
- Marine application