FeaturesInRoom Chilled Water products offer flexible cooling solutions perfect for lower density racked and non-racked IT loads. These products meet the diverse requirements of the data center environment to efficiently provide cooling at the room level. InRoom Chilled Water offers a flexible, assemble to order solution that provides variable fan technology and intelligent control for a more efficient solution. APC offers remote chillers in many sizes to meet the systems heat rejection requirements.
- Steam humidifier - Humidity is managed through a self-contained steam canister humidifier for maximum efficiency and ease of maintenance. The pure-steam canister maintains consistent capacity output, and requires very little scheduled maintenance.
- Direct drive motors - Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Microprocessor controller - Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Redundant group control - Allows up to 4 groups of precision air conditioners to communicate with each other for redundancy, demand fighting prevention, mode assist, and global sharing of certain settings.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Front service access - The system has full service, front access for routine servicing of components. Front access also narrows the footprint of the system making it possible for units to be placed side by side.
- Electric reheat - Prevents overcooling during dehumidification.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.