FeaturesPDL S-Series of enclosed main switches are an all-purpose isolating switch. The range has many features and benefits including the facility for padlocking in both the ON and OFF positions. They are made of high impact resistant polycarbonate, dust and water tested to meet the exacting requirements of International Standard IP66. Components are corrosion resistant through the use of quality brass and stainless steel.
For more information view the S Series range on pdl.co.nz
Benefits• Facility for padlocking in the OFF position provided, padlocking in the ON position possible by field drilling plastic web as instructed.
• Use of high impact resistant materials and synthetic gasket seals ensure environmental resistance to dust and water IP66 rating
• Ample room for wiring in the enclosure.
• Corrosion resistance through the use of quality brass and stainless steel i.e. no mild steel or coated mild steel components.
• Rotary operation provides ease of use even with gloved hand.
• Choice of enclosure thread configuration PG conduit entries or metric conduit entries to suit specific markets.
• Facility for sealing wire tie.
• Front or back wiring versions.
• Back wire versions have facility for surface wiring via cut-outs in the switch base.
• Use of high-impact resistant materials.
• Ease of mounting with adhesive drilling template.
• Different switching configurations, up for ON or down for ON.
• Versatile Wiring Options