FeaturesIt’s loaded with clever features.
New game changing modular mechs and grids with changeable skins and rockers for unrivalled customisation now and in the future. With new ControlLink, lights can be dimmed from multiple locations, plus you can link switches, dimmers, and time clocks together. Patented locking bar allows simple mech reorientation and sturdy locking for a fast, easy and secure install, reducing the risk of mech pushbacks. PDL Iconic’s translucent edges allow the skins to pick-up background colours for a design that blends in with any wall colour.
Customisable and future-ready.
Innovative protective flaps help prevent screw access after installation, allowing skins to be changed safely at any time. PDL Iconic switches are quick and easy to personalise with pictogram rockers that even your customers can change. Bluetooth Low Energy delivers simple configuration for timers and time clocks via the Wiser Room App on your phone or tablet. PDL Iconic is future-ready allowing for style and function updates in the coming years.
For more information view the PDL Iconic range on pdl.co.nz
- All new mechs designed for optimum flexibility
- New innovations – such as the Night Walk sensor light
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity and ControlLink technology
- Protective safety covers help prevent direct access to the screws after installation
- Slim 9mm profile
- Soft touch matt finish
- Internal safety shutters
- Patented locking bar helps reduce risk of mech pushbacks and makes them easy to change or upgrade
- Range of changeable skin colours
- Pictograms that highlight functions
- Optional warm white LED’s can be easily wired and set as locator or indicator
Residential sockets, switches, dimmers and timers, USB chargers, new safety features, Bluetooth and more
In the all-new PDL Iconic platform, we’ve thought of everything including new sockets, switches, dimmers and timers, USB chargers, new safety features, Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity and more. We’ve also designed PDL Iconic with features that greatly simplify installation, and developed new products for safer, smarter homes.