FeaturesDesigned with protection in mind and with a host of exclusive features, the Acti9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays, which are fully consistent with the entire Acti9 range, give you total electrical control of circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings.
- Class-2 insulation: providing enhanced protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel
- Rating: 16, 32 A
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P
- Easy wiring of multiple control points
- Wide range of control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A; 50,000 for iTL 32 A
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60-669-1 & EN 60-669-2-2
- Great choice of built-in or optional auxiliary functions including: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control and time delay.
BenefitsWith the Acti9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays you get the perfect combination of a fully flexible product with ease of use. Perfectly suited for all industrial, commercial and residential buildings and providing you with the simplicity you expect from a complete modular product.
- Wide range fully compliant with DIN rail standard
- Total peace of mind with a complete modular system
- Benefit from easy installation with the simple clip-on system, providing a fully flexible product and multiple auxiliary combinations
- Total consistency with the entire Acti9 range
- Fully compatible with various types of lighting.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of auxiliaries in mind, the Acti9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays give you complete electrical control of electrical circuits whilst providing simple and efficient lighting management.
- Provides a complete control solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings
- Lighting management via several easy wiring of multiple control points push buttons.