A city district gets a sustainable boostGreen and digital technologies join forces to deliver a reliable and SF6-free way to power city life.
• Adjust the network to meet the requirement of an eco-neighbourhood in Grenoble.
• Implement innovations despite limited capacity to independently manage research and development projects.
• Reduce ecological footprint with greenhouse gas-free equipment.
• Deploy switchgear aligned with equipment in the installed base.
• Deliver service continuity with improved real-time visibility of the network and 24/7 connectivity.
Connected Products: SF6-free MV switchgear with digital capabilities
• GreenAlp is piloting green and digital medium voltage technology without SF6 gas.
• The innovation, delivered through an ingenious switchgear design, combines proven solutions: pure air insulation and innovative shunt vacuum interruption for switching.
• The switchboards are reinforced with extensive digital capabilities for greater network visibility and enhanced asset management.
• Service continuity delivered through enhanced, real-time network visibility.
• Optimised maintenance thanks to digital capabilities.
Sébastien Julien, Director of Network Operations, GreenAlp — subsidiary company of GEG, France
"The SF6-free technology from Schneider Electric is a green, innovative and digital solution"
Learn about our innovative MV technologies
MV switchgear powered by air and digital
E.ON powers homes with greener energy
Solutions for electricity companies
Green MV technology for the climate
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.