Delivering critical services reliably and sustainablyVeolia Water saves energy without sacrificing flexibility and reliability at its wastewater treatment plant.
• Deliver service continuity, reliability and safety.
• Flexibility to manage seasonal variations of treated water, from 2,500 up to 8,500 m3/h.
• Reduce CapEx/OpEx.
• Meet stringent quality levels and regulations.
• A sustainable solution that would protect the environment and public health.
Apps Analytics and Services: Plant Operations and Energy Management
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Hybrid DCS
Connected Products: Altivar Machine drives, power meters, LV & MV panels
• Electric cabinets with a special medium voltage panel, corresponding low voltage panels, and an automation panel (PLC and HMI).
• Panels integrate into the site infrastructure through an intelligent and communicative architecture open to all main industrial networks (Ethernet TCP / IP, PROFIBUS-DP, Modbus etc.)
• The automation component uses an EcoStruxure Hybrid DCS solution. The automation architecture provides:
- Multiple distinct control units.
- An efficient, high-speed network for exchanging information between control units.
- A network for data exchange between control unit and supervisor.
- A central supervision system capable of managing and presenting a significant amount of information to operators.
• Redundancy and system interoperability.
• Up to 15% energy – and associated costs – saved.
• 20% improvement in production efficiency.
• Integration of process and energy data.
• Improved traceability and reporting in compliance with regulations.
• Better system surveillance.
Gianfranco Favali, Project Design Department Manager, Veolia Water Technologies
"The quality of the results achieved from the use of this platform has fully met our needs and will be replicated on other projects."
Intuitive Industries – Digitised!
EcoStruxure for Water & Wastewater
EcoStruxure Hybrid DCS
Low-voltage products & systems
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.