Fragile ecosystem gets an ally
- Find an alternative to SF6-based switchgear, a green and easy-to-use solution that no longer uses SF6, as recycling and reprocessing are becoming more costly and difficult to manage.
- Improve service continuity and increase connectivity, while ensuring cybersecurity and simplifying operations.
- Avoid engineering work or the necessity to modify substation design.
- Deploy an innovative solution aligned with the innovative culture of the organisation.
- Manage purchasing and logistics efficiently at a remote island location, facing difficult and unique challenges.
Connected Products: SM AirSeT™, SF6-free MV switchgear with digital capabilities, PowerLogic T300, PowerLogic TH110 sensors, Minera transformer
- Comprehensive green and digital substation solution with SF6-free MV switchgear, the PowerLogic T300 remote terminal unit and the new connected Minera transformer that uses biodegradable vegetable oil.
- New SF6-free MV switchgear uses only pure air insulation and vacuum interruption technology thus eliminating the need for SF6.
- The substation equipment is fitted out with sensors and connected.
- Reduced carbon footprint delivered through SF6-free switchgear.
- Increased energy efficiency enabled by digital capabilities.
- Greener energy to consumers thanks to the fully sustainable kiosk as part of the distribution network.
- Peace-of-mind about maintenance and end-of-life treatment.
- Improved service continuity from connectivity.
- Enhanced network management with a powerful remote terminal unit.
Offers used by EEC Engie
EcoStruxure™ for Power and Grid
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.