The PowerLogic G3200 gateway uses reliable, standardised methods to convert Modbus device data to the IEC 61850 protocol, so you can trust the accuracy of your information. The PowerLogic G3200 gateway offers a flexible, non-proprietary alternative to easily adapt your existing network to meet new communications standards and provides the interoperability solution for both Schneider Electric and third-party equipment.
- Advanced time management - with highly accurate time-stamped data and associated time synchronization with source (via SNTP clock synchronization and downstream local source synchronization)
- Meaningful data retrieval - leveraging the benefits of the IEC 61850 standard and offering the possibility for customization to provide advanced data retrieval
- Secured control model - as defined by IEC 61850, and customized to meet your specific system needs
- Optimized network bandwith - automatically pushing data only when a selected trigger has been reached
- Easy integration - provides the communication benefits offered by the IEC 61850 protocol, but also ensures inter-operability of these devices in a Modbus TCP system