The FBX is a fully SF6-insulated switchboard for secondary distribution networks.
In its compact version (FBX-C), it acts as a Ring Main Unit, includes up to five different functions into a single tank and can be easily integrated into a substation or wind tower mast.
In its extensible version (FBX-E), it becomes a fully modular switchboard suitable for industrial applications.
- SF6-insulated switchgear for secondary distribution network
- SF6 switch-disconnector
- Protection through fuse combination or vacuum circuit-breaker
- Two versions : FBX-C (Compact), FBX-E (Extensible)
- Compliant with IEC 62271-200
- Rated Voltage: 12 / 17.5 / 24 kV
- Bus-bar Rated Current: 630 A
- Feeder Rated Current: 630 A
- Rated Short Time Withstand Current : up to 21 kA 3s (up to 25 kA 1s for 12 kV)
- Internal Arc Containment : up to 25 kA 1s
- Dimensions W x H x D in mm: 2 switch-disconnectors + circuit-breaker or fuse protection functions:
- 1000 x 1380 x 750
- Option : can be remotely controlled and monitored
Smart Ready Cubicle
The ideal solution to panel builders with limited investment.
Smart ready cubicles provide from standard product a future access and easy migration to smart RMU functionalities:
- Easy, fast and secure connections, ready for future LV customization. All connections to RTU are facilitated and located on top of each function of the FBX.
- Pre-wired cable to facilitate voltage and current connections from cable compartment to LV location.
- Motorization capabilities for full remote control and command features
- Simply cubicle operations and maintenance
- Fast delivery
Period : 18 months
- Simple Installation & Operation
- Very compact with small dimensions
- Easy installation and extension with plug-in connection
- Very clear user panel with position indicators
- Large front cable compartment for easy access to bushings
- Improved continuity of service
- Continuity of service LSC2A
- Can be remotely controlled and monitored
- Flood proof
- Independent from environmental conditions even in highly polluted areas
- Maintenance free
- Improved personnel safety
- Internal Arc Withstand
- Integrated interlocks for fool-proof protection
- Padlocking available for all operations
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable