- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.