The Wiser for KNX logic controller can be used in several ways:
- Gateway between KNX, Modbus, BACnet and IP
- Logic module providing memory function and event controller
- User interface based on a web server application
Wiser for KNX provides an interface to control all residential functions. It can be used from local and mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs and touch panels. It enables to monitor and control:
- Lights, blinds, heating, and cooling
- Energy metering
- IP camera
The control functions improve comfort, security, and flexibility for the residents and owners. The system is complete, open, and scalable. Installation and programming is easy thanks to repetitive configuration.
The interface can be designed to customers’ individual needs – a real differentiation factor and added value to residential programs.
- KNX for residential combines the technologies for blinds, lighting, and heating to fit residential needs. Integrated time scheduler/calendar built-in function enables the inhabitants to plan the occupation, the temperature according to the mood or activity taking place (work, relax, week-end).
- KNX for residential delivers a real-time display of the water, gas and electricity consumption as well as it provides historical data on a daily, monthly and yearly basis.
It is even possible to export the data for further analysis and design your own statistical measurements.
- IP cameras can also be connected to the Home Automation Expert visualization platform, displaying the image on a tablet or smartphone remotely.