The Phaseo Easy ABL2 electronic switch mode power supply offer is designed to provide the DC voltage necessary for electrical equipment operating in a low voltage automation and control system (PLC, HMI, sensors, etc.). Our products incorporate advanced technology features: they are compact, and offer high performance and easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime.
Phaseo Easy ABL2 power supplies are fully electronic and have a regulated switch mode. The use of electronics makes it possible to significantly improve the efficiency of these power supplies, which offer:
- Compact dimensions
- Wide power range (7 models from 35 to 350 W)
- High degree of output voltage stability (precision: ± 1%)
- Proven performance (MTBF over 600K hours)
- Diagnostics via LEDs at the output terminal
- 4 quick and simple mounting types
These power supplies also provide the following protection functions:
- Integrated output/overload/overvoltage and short-circuit protection with Hiccup restart for all models and overtemperature for models from 200 to 350 W
- Input overvoltage protection (for 35 to 150 W models)
- Protective terminal cover to prevent direct finger contact, helping to protect against electric shock hazards
- Specially designed hole in casing to help prevent risk of short-circuit with long screws
- Phaseo ABL2 power supplies have been awarded the following certifications:
- Ce, KC, and EAC
- EMS immunity pass, heavy industry level, criteria A
- EN 55022 EMC pass, class B
Fit for purpose:
The Phaseo Easy ABL2 range now features 7 models (from 35 to 350 W) whereas other equivalent ranges on the market typically offer 4 models.
- The new Phaseo Easy ABL2 power supplies are more compact than previous Phaseo ABL2 versions (up to 20% smaller). They are also smaller than other models currently available on the market, thus saving space inside a cabinet for other electric appliances.
- Moreover, the high performance of these products (24 V DC stable output) means less downtime and their high-efficiency design means lower energy consumption.
Ease of use throughout the whole life cycle:
Four types of mounting are available for more flexibility
- direct mounting on back panel
- mounting on rear 35 mm (1.37 in.) 5 rails
- mounting with 4-corner bracket
- mounting with L-type accessories
Phaseo ABL2 power supplies can be mounted quickly and easily owing to the specially designed mounting holes in their casing which help to prevent mistakes.
New, improved labeling and packaging help to ensure quick identification and offer a better view of the products (their appearance is printed on the box).
For existing installations, non-Schneider power supplies can easily be replaced (same installation dimensions, same mounting hole locations). Robustness:
Phaseo ABL2 power supplies have been designed to meet the majority of customer specifications:
- They feature short circuit protection as well as overload protection with an auto-recovery mode (automatic protection reset). This means that the protection resets itself automatically on elimination of the detected fault, which avoids the need to take any action or change a fuse.
- They are equipped with an input voltage (100-240 V a) smart switch offering increased performance and durability.
- They can operate within a wide temperature range.
- Fast delivery through a large distribution network
- Fast access to information and support through the Partner Relationship
- Management tool and a dedicated network of engineers
The ABL2 power supplies range is able to meet the needs encountered in standard commercial machines and conforms to worldwide standards. This range can be widely used with other electronic appliances and systems in the industry. OEMs and panel builders can easily integrate it into their machines or machine control panels.
OEMs can integrate these power supplies in simple machines used in the following fields:
- wind power
- textile industry
- machine tools
- food industry
Panel builders can integrate them in control panels installed in the following fields:
- electric power
- automobile industry
- chemical industry
- municipal buildings