Class-2 insulation: Provides continuous protection for all operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating:16, 20, 25, 40, 63 and 100 A.
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095.
- Excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles.
- Provides users with up to 100 switching operations a day.
- 2 versions available with the option to use either standard or manually operated contactors.
- Wide range of flexible optional auxiliaries including: state indication, interference filtering, dual control and time delay.
- For more information click here.
- Easy to select and monitor with a 1 to 4 poles wide range fully compliant with DIN standard.
- Peace of mind with the complete modular system.
- Fully flexible auxiliaries combination thanks to an easy to install clip-on system.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Provides a complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Easily control and monitor single -or three- phase loads up to 100 A.
- Effortlessly interface between the control gear and power circuits for final circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, watering system, ovens, utility motors (ventilation, heat pump), and more.