- Indoor Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS); metal enclosed type switchgear
- Each functional unit consists of a
. circuit breaker compartment filled with SF6
. cable compartment
. low voltage cabinet
. Standard: IEC
. Rated voltage: 40.5kV
. Busbar system: Single / Double
. Rated current busbar: 4000A
. Rated operational current: 4000A
. Rated peak withstand current: 31.5kA
. Internal Arc Classification: AFLR 25kA/1s - 31.5kA/0.5s
. Loss of service continuity: NA
. Partition class: NA
Safety and continuity of serviceGM6 is designed to meet users’ requirements: space and installation cost savings, operating personnel safety, reliability to ensure a continuous supply of power.
GM6 is a complete range of standardised functional units which can be easily adapted to fit users' requirements.
- Primary HV/MV substations,
- Intermediate MV/MV substations and
- HV/MV or MV/MV substations supplying power to manufacturing plants in the heavy industry sector.