Acti 9 iTR transformers are DIN rail compatible and can be mounted directly in the electrical distribution panel. Their technical highlights and features include the following:
- Input (primary) voltage: 230V AC
- Output (secondary) voltages: 8, 12 or 24V AC
- Complete insulation between primary and secondary circuits
- Power: 4, 8, 16, 25, 40 or 63VA
- Resistant to short-circuit currents thanks to the built-in device
- Compliant with IEC 61558-2-6.
Acti 9 iTR transformers:
- Are simple to install and use
- Are available with a wide range of choices
- Are designed to be robust and long lasting: install once and forget
- Offer the peace of mind that comes from using a reliable, well designed, fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform.
- Control and command of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
Acti 9 iTR
Part of 9 Series
DIN rail, low voltage safety transformers to power emergency lighting systems and transformer modules for distribution board mounted bells and buzzers.