FeaturesThis discrete, perimeter cooling unit brings true air conditioning within the scope and budget of even the smallest applications. Perfect for racked and non-racked IT loads. The small footprint with front accessible internal components meets the diverse requirements of smaller IT spaces, including computer rooms, telecom rooms, and controls rooms. The speed control of the fans means airflow delivery can be tailored to the application, while the microprocessor controller provides precise temperature control.
- Direct drive motors - Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
- Multi-functional Microprocessor Controller - Allows the units to restart after a power failure without intervention; Allows for room level redundancy with up to ten units operating in a group; User friendly navigation with icon based displays to indicate mode of operation as well as room conditions; Allows for communication with multiple Building Management System protocols.
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Heat Rejection Configurations - Available in air-cooled, water-cooled, and chilled water systems
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Complete Front Serviceability - Enables all maintenance of the unit through front access.
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power consumption
- Automatic Floor Pressurization System - Ensures stable airflow pressurization under floor regardless of changes made above the floor
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Electronically Commutated Fans - Provide the highest efficiency and reduce total power consumption by matching the airflow requirements to the heat load of the data center.