Triconex enhanced diagnostic monitor (EnDM) software monitors the status and health of Triconex controllers. The controllers’ comprehensive system diagnostics are generated automatically and logged; no user code is required.
Triconex EnDM is quick and simple to use. It provides detailed insight into:
- System information
- Diagnostics and health information
- Module status, including field/power/voter health
- System alarms
- Uses NAMUR 107 NE symbols
- Monitors controller(s) hardware
- Displays system status, health and conditions
- Shows extended module information and firmware versions
- Collects system status (periodic or on-demand)
- Monitors controller(s) program scan time
- Monitors and allows changes to controller(s) memory allocation
- Permits viewing project information stored in controller(s)
- Displays communications performance and status
- Collects, views and reports system events
- Saves valuable time in identifying system health conditions
- Avoids costly downtime
- Provides efficient operation
- Minimizes the likelihood of human error
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!