- Nominal current:800 to 6300 A
- Voltage rating:690V
- Categories:AC23A /AC3
- 3 and 4-pole versions
- high performance making capacity and short-time withstand current
- Additional functions for safety, remote control and comfort:MN/MX auxiliary trip units, XF closing, remote control, source changeover
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-3 and Annex A
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies:Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
BenefitsThe Masterpact NW circuit-breaker range is characterised by its optimised dimensions and its high performances. Aiming at standardising electrical switchboards at a time when installations are increasingly complex, Masterpact provides an unequalled simplicity, both concerning choice and installation.
ApplicationsThe Masterpact switch-disconnectors perform control and disconnection of high current electrical distribution circuits:
- Source coupling
- Source changeover