Canalis KT is designed for transporting and distributing electrical power, from 800 to 5000A.
Busbar trunking for high power distribution 5000A
- Canalis KT is designed for transporting and distributing electrical power, from 800 to 5000A. Canalis KT’s high protection degree (IP55) protects it against water projections, sprinklers and dust.Its compact design and robustness (IK08) mean it can be used in industrial applications, shopping centers, tertiary buildings and infrastructures.
- Busbar trunking rated current:
- 1000 to 5000A, copper conductors
- Tap-off unit rated current:25 to 1000A
- N° of conductors:3L+PE, 3L+N+PE, 3L+N+PER (PER = reinforced PE)
- Protection index:IP55, IPxxD, sprinkler resistant
- Insulation type:Polyester classe B (130°C withstand) halogen free
- Enclosure type:Ral 9001 prelacquered sheet steel
- Dimensions:140x74mm to 140x404mm
- Run sections:4m and 2m or made to measure:0,5m to 3m
- Compliance with standards:IEC 60439-2
- Modular, economic and upgradeable system
- Quick and easy assembly
- Live parts are totally inaccessible
- Tap-off units fully compatible with Canalis KS
- Excellent contacts:a life time guarantee
- Halogen free:Canalis does not realise any fumes or toxic gases in the event of fire
- High protection index IP 55 for all types of buildings
- Dismantled, re-used and and entirely recyclable
- Industrial buildings:garages, workshops, farm buildings, logistic centers...
- Commercial centers:supermarkets, hotels, …..
- Tertiary buildings:offices, schools, hospitals, sports rooms, cruise liners
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales