VarplusCan are low voltage aluminium can capacitors specially designed to deliver a long working life.
Part of PowerLogic
LV aluminium can capacitors for long life and low losses
VarPlus Can are low voltage aluminium can capacitors specially designed to deliver a long working life in industrial networks, with low losses in standard, heavy-duty and severe operating conditions.
- Technical data:
- High life expectancy up to 160,000 hours
- Voltage up to 830 V
- Power ratings up to 50 kvar
- Operating temperature up to 70 °C
- Degree of protection IP20
- Compliant with standards IEC 60831-1 and -2.
VarPlus Can capacitors must be selected depending on the working conditions expected during their lifetime. Since harmonics are caused by non-linear loads, an indicator for the magnitude of harmonics is the ratio NLL of the total power of non-linear loads to the power supply transformer rating.
A safe, reliable and high-performance solution for power factor correction in the most severe application conditions
- Pressure-sensitive disconnector
- Discharge resistors fitted
- Finger-proof Clamptite terminals
- High thermal efficiency
- Easy to install, easy to maintain
- Compacity with an optimized design for small dimensions and low weight
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening
Fixed and Automatic Power Factor Correction systems
- Compensation in real time
- Compensation with detuned and tuned filters
- Technical data:
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales